The dormant, wide-eyed explorer within me...


Greater New York
Originally uploaded by tangentialism
...will emerge this upcoming weekend when I finally, at the ripe-old age of 2#, make my pilgrimage to New York City. Well, we are spending most of our time in Brooklyn, attending a show at the Brooklyn Academy of Music (somewhat of a misnomer as BAM also screens films), drinking at hipster bars with genuine Williamsburg hipsters, and generally just seeing what B'lynn has to offer. We will, however, go to MoMA, which is at the very top of my list of "museums to see," and even though I'm not a huge Tim Burton fan, I'm really looking forward to seeing the "space" -- museums themselves are intrinsically interesting, often more so than the art that they exhibit. I'll post more about it here...or on my other blog (not sure, we'll see what happens).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poorboyoftroy's favorite albums of the very good year 2018

#ContentQuake: Poorboyoftroy's best albums of 2017

It is so cold...